|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5 Grams|
|Packaging Details:||discreet and safe foil bag or tin|
|Delivery Time:||Within 12hours after payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram,Bitcorn and bank transfer|
|Supply Ability:||5000kilogram per month|
|Key Words:||Sunifiram||Appearance:||White crystalline powder|
Sunifiram CAS 314728-85-3 Sarms Hormone Powder Sunifiram Dm-235 for a Good Spirit
1. Place of Origin: China
2. CAS No.: 314728-85-3
3. EINECS: 219-034-4
4. Molecular Formula: C14H18N2O2
5. Assay: 99%
6. Molecular Weight: 246.30492
7. Appearance: Off-white to white crystalline powder.
Sunifiram (DM-235) is a piperazine derived ampakine drug which acts as a positive allosteric modulator of AMPA receptors, and has nootropic effects in animal studies with significantly higher potency than piracetam. A number of related compounds are known, the best known being unifiram (DM-232).
This enhancement by sunifiram is associated with an increase inphosphorylation of AMPAR through activation of protein kinase II(CaMKII) and an increase in phosphorylation of NMDAR through activation of protein kinase C α (PKCα). More specifically, sunifiram stimulates the glycine-binding site of NMDAR with concomitant PKCαactivation through Src kinase. Enhancement of PKCα activity triggers to potentiate hippocampal LTP through CaMKII activation.
Sunifiram improves cognitive deficits via CaM kinase II andprotein kinase C activation.
|Payment||Western union , Money gram, T/T and Bitcoin|
|Shipping||DHL, TNT, FEDEX, HKEMS, EMS, UPS, EUB etc|
|Delivery||Arranged within 12 hours upon receipt of payment|
|Discount||1.Multiple items ordered per time|
|2.Large quantity of each item|
Benefits May Include:
Improves Memory & Cognitive Function;
Increased Alertness & Focus;
Facilitates Learning of New Information.
1. Sunifiram stimulates AMPA receptors (one of the three main subsets of glutamate receptors, alongside NDMA and kainate). AMPA receptors are responsible for how much glutamate is produced in the brain. Glutamate is a crucial neurotransmitter in the brain, responsible for communicating excitatory transmissions, forming connections between synapses, and for regulating brain cell survival.
2. Sunifiram also affects levels of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine in the brain. Increased levels of Acetylcholine improve thinking, perception, alertness, learning, memory and focus.
Dosage and How to Take?
Sunifiram is incredibly concentrated compared even to the strongest racetams like Pramiracetam. You will see positive effects from a dosage as small as 4 mg though many people typically take between 5-8 mg at a time. A Sunifiram dose of 10 mg is more likely to cause a stimulant effect similar to Adderall.
Taking a 10 mg Sunifiram dosing is not toxic and not likely to cause serious negative side effects, however you may experience increased body temperature and perspiration. You should start with a half dose of 3 mg for your first week or so of taking this ampakine nootropic and then only increase the dosage if you feel comfortable.
1) Orders: For mutiple items and large volume clients, substantial discounts can be arranged on an individual basis.
2) Shipping method: Super discreet packaging, to ensure safe delivery.
3) Export: Our products have exported to Germany, Norway, Poland, Finland, Spain, UK, France, Russia, USA, Australia, Japan, Korea and many other countries, over 5000kg each month.
4) Stock: Most of powders are in stock, Chargeable samples are available, could be shipped out within 24hours.
5) Shipment: High quality, good price, fast and safety delivery. Shipment by DHL, TNT, FEDEX, HKEMS, EMS, UPS etc.